Monday, July 16, 2012

Anushka Sharma Hairstyle


How to Look Like Anushka Sharma? Beauty Secrets! Makeup Tips and Hair Styles!

Anushka Sharma Hairstyles

Anushka Sharma Hairstyle
Anushka Sharma
Want to learn how to look like Bollywood actress and star Anushka Sharma? Here is your comprehensive how-to guide on Anushka Sharma’s beauty secrets, makeup mantras, and hair styling tips.
Anushka Sharma, an Indian model since her teenage years, entered Bollywood with a lucky debut opposite Shahrukh Khan in the 2008 film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Afterwards, she landed a contract with Yash Raj Films to star in several more films.

ANUSHKA’S DIET, SKINCARE AND EXERCISE

Hair care and Exercise
Hair care and Exercise
Anushka told Beauty India Magazine that to feel beautiful, one needs to be healthy both in mind and body, tempered with kindness and strong will. I often get to hear that my smile is my best feature. I flash it when I don’t feel beautiful inside.
About her skincare routine, she said is a minimalist. It's very important for me to scrub my skin and wash my hair off the products that are used during shoots. I simply can't imagine going to bed without washing my hair.

Anushka Sharma at Yoga
Anushka Sharma at Yoga
Anushka also told Rediff.com that she uses neem face pasks to detoxify her skin. I am blessed with very good skin, she says, “but because of the damage from all the makeup we apply and pollution, I wash my face regularly. I drink lots of water and try to be happy.
Regarding her exercise regimen, Anushka told WonderWoman India that she exercises religiously: “no matter how busy I keep, I never compromise with my workout schedule. If I’m unable to exercise in the morning, I make sure I do so in the evening. And if I’m shooting at a faraway location, I make sure I go for a jog or a walk and eat right



Please give your suggestion...

No comments:

Post a Comment