Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What hairstyle should I wear for my senior pictures?

What hairstyle should I wear?
My senior pictures are coming up in a couple of weeks and I need a cool hairstyle to wear for the pictures. I'm african american, I have reddish brown hair and it's long. so yea what hairstyles would look good for my pictures?

You should try out some hairstyles first and decide which looks best on you. Just because a style is trending right now, doesn't mean it will look good on you ( some trendy stuff actually looks like s***). Try different ones you like that you see in a magazine or on t.v. and see if they look good on you. Plan ahead and don't try the new style the day of the pictures, you may not like it and then you'll be stressing. You're the only one who knows what you like and what looks good on you, so, get to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment